Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Jewel School On Jewelry Television

WOW have I been bad at keeping this blog up to date!!!  I am currently preparing jewelry for my upcomming appearance on Jewel School.  For those of you who don't know about Jewel School it is a TV show that is on Jewelry Television every Sunday and Thursday morning.  Kim Prentiss is the host along with Margot Potter, The Impatient Beader.

I had the privilage of being a guest on their show July 24th.  I was promoting two new kits made by Beadalon just for Jewel School.  The first kit "Basic Chain Maille Kit" sold out on air but the second kit "Advanced Chain Maille" is still available on JTV. 

I read the reviews on the Advanced Kit and here is my response:

"I am so sorry that you are having problems with the instructions.  I wrote the "Advanced Chain Maille" instructions for those people who have had previous chainmaille experience.  My book "Basics of Chain Maille" is intended for new chainmaillers.  I realize now that I should have made this clearer on air and I appologize.
Sincerely,
Lauren Andersen, The ChainMaille Lady"

If you don't have cable or you don't get JTV, you can always watch the show on your computer by going to JTV and clicking in upper left hand corner on "Airing Now", "Watch Us Live".

I am so excited to be on the show again. The hosts and staff at JTV are so wonderful to work with and they make you feel comfortable.

I hope you will watch me on Jewel School September 18th from 10am - 2pm EST.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...