Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Covina Crafters Fair & Farmers Market

We just got back from our weekly trip to sell our wares at the Covina Craft Fair. It was sooooo hot! We began set-up at 3:30pm, the fair starts at 5pm. We were huffing and puffing, we would assemble something and then sit, drink water, and rest for a few minutes. We thought that as the sun went down it would cool down, but noooooo, the wind stopped blowing, there was no breeze, and it was humid!! At one point I got giddy, and dizzy and had to sit and rub ice on my arms and neck to cool down! Poor little Miss Gizmo was hot and her ears turned red. Luckily we had plenty of cold water and ice. Mis Gizmo loves licking the ice!!

We took pics of our displays. My jewelry did not show up to good, my hubby's boxes came out better. Miss Gizmo is the one with the weird eyes. I don't know why her eyes turned out that way.

Anyway, enjoy the pics........

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...