Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

UNIQUE Los Angeles Show

On May 7th & 8th the California Market Center will play host to Unique Los Angeles! There will be tons of vendors and in the Craftside area there will be several make-&-takes!  I will be there Saturday May 7th from 10am - 5pm.  I will be hosting a make-&-take table where you will be able to make a cute little key chain using chainmaille techniques.  I will also have my books "Basics Of Chain Maille" and "Advanced Chain Maille" there for you to purchase. 

For a look at Decembers Unique LA Craftside area please click here.  I hosted a make-&-take at this show and it was so much fun!! I hope to see you in May!

California Market Center

110 E. 9th Street

Los Angeles, CA

 

May 7 - 8, 2011

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...