Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Renaissance Faire


I must start by saying I love, love, love to attend the Renaissance Faire. This past weekend was my first experience selling at the Ren Faire. Now I know why all the jewelry sellers encase their jewelry in glass! I like to display my jewelry out in the open so that customers can touch it and feel it and try it on. I had brought a swifter duster and canned air and attempted to keep my jewelry clean. My sterling silver was soooooo dirty and dull, I was totally embarrassed! I did however meet some wonderful people and everyone loved my designs and even bought some. I didn't sell nearly the amount that I was told that I would but I had a fabulous time!!! A couple of my hubby's co-workers stopped by to give him a hard time for being "out of uniform"!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...