Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm The Newest Member Of The Beadalon Design Team!!

Wooo Hooo! I am so honored to have been asked and accepted to be a member of the Beadalon Design Team! That's me, the one circled in red!! My chainmaille designs will be featured on their website along with the instructions. And my chainmaille designs will also be used in their advertising and displayed at the different national trade shows that Beadalon attends.

I just finished the instructions for "My Baby Pink Dragons' Scales" weave. Now I need to write the other two so that they can be posted. (First I have to finish my taxes, yeck!)

I hope that you will visit their websit and see the gorgeous designs created by the other three fabulous designers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...