Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

CHA Craft Super Show

Oh my goodness!!! I had such a wonderful time at this show!! I met so many wonderful people. Alot of the people that I met knew about chainmaille but had no idea what was involved in making jump rings. I brought all my jump ring making equipment and demonstrated how to make jump rings and my hubby sold my gorgeous jewelry, kits and instructions.

The CHA people were fabulous to work with! I also got to meet several "Craft Celebraties". Carol Duvall, Cathi Milligan, Cathie Filian & Steve Piacenza of Creative Juice, Mary O'Neil, Vivian Peritts, Donna Kato, and tons more.

I really want to thank Sara from Craft Critique for allowing me to be one of the 8 artists invited to demonstrate at the show. If you have never been to Craft Critique you are missing out. Every day they critique new craft tools and there is tons of information about crafts.

I am now a proud member of the Craft And Hobby Association.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...