Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

ETSY TWITTER TEAM'S FEATURED SHOP - ROCKIS SUPPLIES

One of our new EtsyTwitter Team members is Etsy Seller, Deb "Rocki" Adams, of RockisSupplies.etsy.com, creates “handcrafted metalwork findings & jewelry in a finishes using Sterling Silver, Fine Silver, 14k Gold Filled & now Copper."

Including handmade findings in your handmade jewelry would definitely increase the value of your work as a whole. Plus you’re buying handmade for your supplies and everybody wins!



“My tag line pretty much sums it up that my findings are more than supplies, they are ‘Handcrafted Pieces of Art For Your Artistic Creations’ - I truly put my heart and soul into my work and although my days are quite long, I value the integrity of each piece I make and customer care is most important to me. I appreciate each customer and am thrilled when they share their creations with me - makes my heart happy!”

So, please visit her Etsy shop and tell her that Linda B. sent you.
Thanks,
Linda B.

1 comment:

Mary Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...