Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ramblings Of The ChainMaille Lady

I have two huge Shows coming up in the month of July. I have the Int'l Gem & Jewelry Show July 3rd through July 5th and the Pasadena Bead & Design Show July 30th through August 2nd.

Since I sold a lot of my gorgeous jewelry at the January B & D Show I now am scrambling to make enough product to sell at these shows! In addition to making chainmaille jewelry, which I love, I am teaching 4 chainmaille classes and the Pasadena Show. I have just finished writing all the instructions, which are posted on my website at Quality Jewelry Designs By The ChainMaille Lady.

I also just finished my instructions and article for the Step By Step Wire Jewelry magazine. One of my beautiful bracelets will be featured in the Winter issue!

And if that doesn't keep me busy enough, I have a radio show on BlockHead Radio every Tuesday & Thursday.

I just love being on the radio and wish I could do more shows! Oh well, maybe some time in the future. That's all for now, Take Care!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...