Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2009

New Discoveries Radio Show!

On Tuesday, March 31st at 7pm EST, I will be debuting my new radio show "New Discoveries" on http://www.BlockHeadRadioLive.com!!

My first guest will be Tony Ford, COO and Co-Founder of ArtFire!! You won't want to miss this! Tony will make a very special announcement regarding ArtFire. Please join us in the chat room and ask Tony questions that will be answered on the air.

Every Tuesday and Thursday I will introduce you to artisan shops from all genre's, i.e. ArtFire, Etsy, ShopHandmade, CafePress, etc. Each show will last about 30 minutes. From time to time I will interview founding members of the various artisan sales sites. If you are interested in being a guest or have any suggestions or comments, please email me at Chain@BlockHeadRadio.com.

Hope to see your name in the chat room!!

3 comments:

agoodwitchtoo said...

Chain... you rock! I'm soooo looking forward to this show! Discovering new artisans across all venues... what could be better than that?

And if you say an In and Out burger I may have to spank you ;)

Gypsygoods said...

Great Show!
:)

jgoode said...

Hi, I'm catching up on email and heard I was a featured artist. I am excited to dive into your sites and find out more. My husband and I are certified arborists and he is working in Arkansas on storm clean up so I was home with 6 kids in Missouri and 7pm is my crazy busy time! dinner, homework, track, brownies and such, so I missed it :( I can't wait to find out more and follow more. Thanks, Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...