Pages

Monday, June 16, 2008

Music Under The Stars

We have been invited to be a vendor and also demonstrate our crafts at Fontana's Music Under The Stars, "A Moonlight Serenade" on June 28th from 5-9pm. It is being held at:
Miller Park Amphitheater
17004 Arrow Blvd
Fontana CA

Presented by the City of Fontana Community Services Department. There will be food, art displays, youth activities, cultural arts, stargazing, and mobile recreation?. Not quite sure what "mobile recreation" is. Bring you own blankets and beach towels for an exciting evening under the stars.

I will be selling my chainmaille and demonstrating the art of weaving sterling silver jump rings into gorgeous chainmaille jewelry! My hubby will be selling the wooden boxes he made and demonstrating how to burn a design into the wood.

So if you are in the area, stop by and say hi! Let me know if you heard about us thru this blog. Just wondering if anybody actually reads this!

Oh ya, there will be a big band called the "Swing Cats".

For more info:
http://www.fontana.org/main/pr_releases/2008/fontana_music_under_stars.htm

Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so wish I was going to be in the area! *sigh* I'm only going to get to be in Cali for about 2 days and it's not at the same time... And those days are jam-packed with family stuff!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...